This week – I took a lot of garden shots this week and have this Eucalyptus that does not have flowers but has an intriguing pod (my containers). With my edit, I did some basic editing in Lightroom for exposure etc and then went to PSE10. I have edited the shot to make it abstract by
1. Filter Artistic/Poster edges -Multiply 70%
2. Filter Sketch/Halftone -Soft Light 100%
3. added a texture by Pixel Dust called pdpa Jupiters Dust at Vivid Light 100%
4. added a duplicate of the texture at Multipy 100% added a layer mask and brought back only certain areas.
Thank you for visiting and don’t forget to see other participant’s work at Photo Art Friday.